Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The May Trifecta

No, I am not talking about horse racing. We did go out Saturday and were shocked to find out that people actually do the hat thing even when they aren't in Kentucky! (Like lots of people and really BIG hats! Who knew?)

I am talking about the fact that within 5 days of May, I celebrated my 34th birthday, my 7th Mother's day and my 13th wedding anniversary! It makes for a really fun week...

It started with my birthday last week. It was a simple day- helped in big brother's class, did the "mom" thing all day and went to dinner with the family at night. I got a lot of great gifts-

new running shoes, (This is the first time in a LONG time that I actually wore out my running shoes!)
a cute Rockies hat for bad hair days,
a backpack I am waiting for to come back in stock,
a new fun camera strap,
beautiful handmade pottery bowls from Arizona,
and MONEY to SHOP!

Then came a quiet and nice Mother's Day.

Big Brother made quite a few special gifts for me at school. My favorite though, had to be this book. Here are the pages....



This has to be my favorite page!




Our family!



After church, I headed for a massage and when I got home my 3 "boys" had filled in the flower beds with new mulch, cleaned the patio furniture and windows, and got us ready for summer! It was a great treat.

More on our anniversary later- we're planning a little get-away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment